Friday, November 9, 2012

Documentary Time Schedule


Time Schedule:

I plan on shooting the footage for my documentary over the next week, the weekend, and thanksgiving. Unfortunately many of the people that I have agreed to be in my documentary are going out of town this weekend so it delays the work that I would have liked to get done over the weekend.

Monday: Send out my questions to the people I am interviewing// Rent Camera
Tuesday: Interview two people 
Wednesday: Interview two (or three) people 
Thursday: Edit footage I have up to that point
Friday: Interview two people // Renew Camera
Saturday: Interview two people 
Sunday: Interview two people // Return Camera
Monday: Edit more footage
Tuesday: Edit more footage
Thanksgiving Break: Interview two people//Edit footage // Renew Camera—use computer camera

Shots:
-       Outside of the Student Center
-       Someone’s scandalous page (name and face blurred)
-       Someone’s really conservative page (name and face blurred)
-       My dorm room
-       Apartment
-       Apartment
-       Loft
-       Library?
-       Black slides with white letters for each of the questions being asked (transitions)

Questions to Ask:
-       Do you have Facebook?
-       Why did you get Facebook?
-       How much do you monitor what you post on Facebook?
-       Do you care how much other people see of your profile?
-       Do you think not having a Facebook and affect your ability to get a job?
-       How do you think Facebook can affect your ability to get a job?
-       How interested do you think employers are in Facebook when looking to hire people?
-       Do you think that companies have the right to fire you if you post something inappropriate on Facebook about yourself or the company?


No comments:

Post a Comment